Do you want to make caregiving your career? At Sequoia Home Care LLC, we strive to provide families with peace of mind knowing that their loved one is safe and well-cared for within the comforts of their own home.
If you want to become a part of our mission, we are looking for committed caregivers for part-time and full-time positions. As a caregiver, you will be expected to provide the following services:
- Light housekeeping
- In-home companionship
- Errand services
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Transportation services
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment regarding any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Benefits Of Being A Caregiver
As an employee of Sequoia Home Care LLC, you can look forward to:
- Compatibility matching with clients
- Ongoing training opportunities
- A good source of income
- Constant support from management
- Flexible scheduling
- Rewarding work
- All shifts are available with various clients in Westmoreland County and parts of Fayette and Allegheny County.
- “Floater” position: Must have at least 2 years experience, management skills, reliable transportation, a clean background check, and willing to work Friday at 8:00pm through Monday 8:00am. Offering competitive pay.
To learn more about our amazing career opportunities, give us a call at 724-515-5178 or send us an email inquiry at email@example.com. We would love to welcome you into our growing family of dedicated and compassionate professionals today! You may also apply online: