- Alzheimer’s Associationwww.alz.org
- American Cancer Societywww.cancer.org
- American Diabetes Associationwww.diabetes.org
- American Health Care Associationwww.ahcancal.org
- American Heart Associationwww.americanheart.org
- Caregiving – Insights, Information, Inspirationswww.caregiving.com
- National Association for Home Care and Hospicewww.nahc.org
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Serviceswww.hhs.gov
General Health Care Resources
If you are disabled and between the age of 18-59 years of age and need services please call Maximus at 1-877-550-4227
If you are in need of services and are over 59 contact your local Area on Aging.
- Allegheny County Area on Aging 412-350-5460
- Washington County Area on Aging 724-228-7080
- Westmoreland County Area on Aging 1-800-442-8000
- Greensburg Area on Aging 724-830-4444
- Monessen Area on Aging (Fayette County) 724-684-3141
We work with our clients and their families to determine the most appropriate method of supportive services for you and your loved one. We understand that each situation is unique. We are a provider with the PA State Waiver programs. Waiver Services include; Aging, Act 150, Attendant Care, COMMCARE, Independence, and OBRA. Consumers who do not qualify for PA Waivers may contract privately with us.
Our rates are competitive!!!!!!
If you have any questions please feel free to call our office at 724-515-5178 and let us see how we can become a part of your family!!!